Photovoltaic Solar Energy
Photovoltaic solar energy is the energy obtained through the direct conversion of light into electricity through the photovoltaic effect. The photovoltaic cell, a device made with a semiconductor material, is the fundamental unit of this conversion process.
There are several possibilities for using photovoltaic panels:
• Systems for self-consumption (with/without battery accumulation);
• UPP (small production units);
• Isolated systems.
The implementation of this type of systems has the following advantages:
• Short-term return - investment return of 5 to 6 years;
• Systems with a minimum warranty of 10 years;
• Less exposure to the public network;
• Significant reduction in energy charges.
DDN supports its customers in the process of implementing photovoltaic energy systems.
Save time and consult DDN to find the best solution for you and your Project.