ENVIRONMENTAL FOLLOW-UP ON SITE
Management and environmental monitoring services on site, in order to ensure compliance with the PGA, PPGRCD and DIA/RECAPE.
We also verify the fulfillment of the requirements of the environmental descriptors, such as: Water Resources, Air Quality, Water Quality, Noise, Vibrations, Residues, Occupation and Use of Soils, Architectural and Archaeological Heritage, Flora and Fauna and Socioeconomic.
ENVIRONMENTAL DUE DILIGENCE
We provide environmental verification and assessment services for a given space, with the issuance of the respective report.
This type of audit aims to verify and evaluate the company's compliance with the rules and legislation in force or other requirements established by the client.
ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT
Support to clients in projects with AIA (Environmental Impact Study (EIA) and Environmental Compliance Report of the Execution Project (RECAPE)).
They are mandatory in projects, whether Public or Private, which are likely to have negative effects on the environment.
The Environmental Impact Assessment is a preventive instrument for environmental policy, supported by studies and consultations, through:
• Collection of information, identification and forecasting of the environmental effects of certain projects;
• Evaluation, in an integrated manner, of the possible significant environmental impacts, direct and indirect, resulting from the execution of the projects and the alternatives presented;
• Identification and proposal of measures to avoid, minimize or compensate for these negative effects;
• Implementation of processes to verify the effectiveness of the measures adopted, through monitoring;
• Fostering public participation and stakeholder consultation.