DDN obtains the certification of the Quality Management System, based on the Standard EN ISO 9001, in the services of Integrated Project Management, Supervision with Tender Process and Supervision.
LNEC (National Laboratory of Civil Engineering) qualifies DDN as General Manager of the Quality of Construction Projects.
Águas de Portugal accepts DDN as permanent in its Supervision Qualification System in several categories:
• Water supply pipes with diameter above 250 mm and waste water collectors with diameter above 500 mm;
• Water supply pipes with diameter up to 250 mm and waste water collectors with diameter up to 500 mm;
• ETA up to 30,000 inhabitants and WWTP up to 40,000 inhabitants;
• EE (water) above 75 kW/group and EE (sanitation) above 50 kW/group;
• EE (water) up to 75 kW/group and EE (sanitation) to 50 kW/group;
• Reservoir up to 2,000 m³;
• Submarine Outfalls;
• Tunnels and galleries.
DDN transitions the certification of the Quality Management System to the EN ISO 9001:2008 standard, in the services of Integrated Project Management, Supervision with Tender Process and Supervision.
EDP qualifies the Direction and Supervision of works from the DDN as "Suppliers of Production Management Services”.
ANA Airports recognizes DDN in its Qualification System of Contract and Supplies Supervision for batch 1 (Earthworks, Pavements and Infrastructure) and batch 2 (Buildings).
Prize Winner APOGEP obtained the “Award of Excellence in Project Management for the Decathlon Torres Vedras”, a project run by DDN
DDN includes Security Coordination in the quality management System based on the norm NP EN ISO 9001.
DDN Management, our counterpart in Brazil, certifies the Quality Management System, based on the ISO 9001 Standard, in the Integrated Project Management and Construction Management services, with or without bidding.
DDN makes the transition to EN ISO 9001:2015.
PME Leader status revalidated by IAPMEI.
Best Engineering Office Award by Construir.
Excellence Award by IAPMEI.
WiredScore Professional Certification - Digital Connectivity in Buildings.